Towards healthy and sustainable food
By Sayari and Gingko 21
OptiNutrition is an optimization tool for catering companies, retailers, food processing companies to optimize food menus, processes and recipes according to criteria combining nutrition, environment and economic constraints, with minimum diversion from consumers current diets and habits.
OptiNutrition is :
a database of food and ingredients consumed in France
a tool enabling computation and display of combined environmental and nutritional performance of food products
An optimization tool for diets, menus and recipes, combining environmental and nutritional criteria.
A multi-criteria assessment with 4 areas of concern
The optimisation is accounting for French specific context : relevant environmental and economic data , nutritional requirements, and current diets.
If you are willing to:
- Anticipate the evolution of the coming years towards a quality, accessible, healthy and sustainable food
- Understand the strategic positioning of products in the food of tomorrow
- Align menus to French Health guidelines
- Compose menus that care for both humans and the planet
- Develop tomorrow’s recipes, tasty, healthy, and affordable
follow our progress on www.OptiNutrition.net