Do you want to :
- understand the BIG picture of sustainability ?
- raise awareness within your organisation on the stakes of Sustainable Development ?
- approach if and how to put Sustainable Development in your organisation strategy ?
Prior to measure and optimize, organisations need to see the BIG picture. Sustainable Development is a global topic : an increasing world population, global value chains and the boundaries of our finished world, the planetary boundaries, are putting pressure on our future.
We answer the need for understanding what is at stake, be it for business, or public organisations, diving into the concrete aspects of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Regulatory context is also approached, around Circular Economy, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Social Responsible Investment (SRI) .
This step is a must to align people within an organisation in a shared vision.
We propose various formats such as :
- sensitization presentation and interraction (1-2 hours)
- one day interractive workshop (maximum 20 people)
Or we can adapt to your own needs … Contact us to discuss your project ! contact [at] sayari.co